Grace Truth 1.0
by Hunor Madaras
Five Conversations Every Thoughtful Christian Should Have About Faith, Sexuality & Gender
Grace/Truth 1.0 is a five-week small group learning experience that introduces Christians to LGBT+ people, the language to use and avoid, a theologically faithful view of marriage and sexuality, and practical guidance on how to embody the love of Christ toward sexual and gender minorities. The book and accompanying videos are only available for purchase at the Center for Faith, Sexuality, and Gender’s online store.
- Conversation 1: Dear Church: I’m Gay
- Conversation 2: Grace/Truth—The Jesus Way
- Conversation 3: What Is Marriage?
- Conversation 4: What Does the Bible Say about Same-Sex Relations?
- Conversation 5: Six Relational Do’s and Don’ts